We split each larger school party into smaller groups to ensure that each tour is fun, engaging and informative. Depending on the specific
centre, tours may include:
– Riding the bullock cart
– Visiting the newly-constructed cowshed, at the heart of the ‘Cow Protection Centre’.
– Seeing the sacred Tulasi plant in specially constructed greenhouses
– Visiting the George Harrison memorial gardens
– Enjoying the environmental garden
– Exploring Hindu ideas on sustainability, inter-dependence and animal welfare
– At Bhaktivedanta Manor, see our bakery, the on-site primary school, and features
of the Tudor-style manor house.
– Viewing the temple shrine and ancient arati ceremony (though this may be offered
separately, after the main tour)
Book online HERE or call us on 01923 859578
Please note: the above services are all available in Bhaktivedanta Manor, and only limited facilities at other centres. Please contact your local centre for more details.