We offer a broad range of learning sessions, including:
(1) Dressing up in traditional Indian clothes
(2) Dressing up a the Trimurti (thee main deities) and their respective consorts
(3) Face painting, with inclusion of Hindu/Indian motifs
(4) Whole day conferences, based on drama, debate and moral & topical issues
(5) Role play & simulated Hindu ceremonies (e.g. weddings)
Please note: IES organises workshops and learning sessions to suit your school’s specific needs. Please do get in touch if you’d like to discuss them further.
Book online HERE or call us on 01923 85957